- Why are there piles of leaves and clippings left on the ground in Whitfield Gardens?
- Join our Saturday morning gardening club this summer
- Saturday morning clean up and wildflower planting in Whitfield Gardens
- Oaks and hornbeams make a return in Whitfield Gardens and Crabtree Fields
- Grey squirrel (Sciurus carolinensis) in Whitfield Gardens
Monthly Archives: June 2016
Friends of the Parks is the official liaison group set up by Camden’s Parks section to consult with the local community on matters relating to the management and maintenance of our local open spaces. It is open to anyone to … Continue reading