- Those wildflowers that didn’t die in June’s drought are now starting to bloom. But please don’t pick them
- Some colour and some scented wildlife-friendly additions to Whitfield Gardens
- Why are there piles of leaves and clippings left on the ground in Whitfield Gardens?
- Join our Saturday morning gardening club this summer
- Saturday morning clean up and wildflower planting in Whitfield Gardens
Monthly Archives: April 2017
Crabtree Fields is small public open space on the corner of Whitfield Street and Colville Place with shrub beds, a pergola walkway covered in climbing plants, and a children’s play area. Tucked away from the busy streets it is hugely … Continue reading