- Why are there piles of leaves and clippings left on the ground in Whitfield Gardens?
- Join our Saturday morning gardening club this summer
- Saturday morning clean up and wildflower planting in Whitfield Gardens
- Oaks and hornbeams make a return in Whitfield Gardens and Crabtree Fields
- Grey squirrel (Sciurus carolinensis) in Whitfield Gardens
Monthly Archives: April 2017
Crabtree Fields is small public open space on the corner of Whitfield Street and Colville Place with shrub beds, a pergola walkway covered in climbing plants, and a children’s play area. Tucked away from the busy streets it is hugely … Continue reading