- Why are there piles of leaves and clippings left on the ground in Whitfield Gardens?
- Join our Saturday morning gardening club this summer
- Saturday morning clean up and wildflower planting in Whitfield Gardens
- Oaks and hornbeams make a return in Whitfield Gardens and Crabtree Fields
- Grey squirrel (Sciurus carolinensis) in Whitfield Gardens
Monthly Archives: December 2017
The Friends group have been planting daffodils, snowdrops, tulips, hyacinths, and other bulbs in Whitfield Gardens this December, aiming to have flowers in bloom throughout the spring.