- Red campion flowers in a Whitfield Street tree pit
- Blackthorn (Prunus spinosa) blossoms in Crabtree Fields
- Trimming the beech hedge at Crabtree Fields
- Snowdrops, daffodils and a new hawthorn tree in Crabtree Fields
- Those wildflowers that didn’t die in June’s drought are now starting to bloom. But please don’t pick them
Monthly Archives: December 2017
The Friends group have been planting daffodils, snowdrops, tulips, hyacinths, and other bulbs in Whitfield Gardens this December, aiming to have flowers in bloom throughout the spring.