- Those wildflowers that didn’t die in June’s drought are now starting to bloom. But please don’t pick them
- Some colour and some scented wildlife-friendly additions to Whitfield Gardens
- Why are there piles of leaves and clippings left on the ground in Whitfield Gardens?
- Join our Saturday morning gardening club this summer
- Saturday morning clean up and wildflower planting in Whitfield Gardens
Monthly Archives: March 2018
Following up from our winter planting, we have been successful with an application for native wildflower seeds which Camden parks are encouraging Friends’ groups to get involved with. Come and join our planting morning this Saturday when we’ll be sowing five collections … Continue reading
There will be a meeting of the Friends of Fitzrovia Parks at 6.30pm Thursday 5 April at Fitzrovia Neighbourhood Centre, 39 Tottenham Street, London W1T 4RX.
We are bouncing up and down with excitement as we’ve just received in the post our Grow Wild seed kit from Kew Gardens, ready to sow native wildflowers in Whitfield Gardens. The seed kit was the result of a successful … Continue reading