- Children’s playground at Crabtree Fields closed until further notice
- Hawthorn blossom in January at Crabtree Fields
- Reusing Norway spruce to help nature conservation in Crabtree Fields
- Ten beech trees planted in Crabtree Fields this autumn
- Please keep away from fenced-off area in Crabtree Fields until repair is complete
Monthly Archives: May 2018
“Why are there piles of dead leaves and bits of plants left on the ground? It makes the park look untidy. Can’t you take them away?” This is a question someone asked us recently, and there is a simple answer. … Continue reading
Volunteers from the Friends group will be getting together for an hour each Saturday morning starting this month to clean, trim and water Whitfield Gardens on the corner of Tottenham Court Road and Tottenham Street.