- Those wildflowers that didn’t die in June’s drought are now starting to bloom. But please don’t pick them
- Some colour and some scented wildlife-friendly additions to Whitfield Gardens
- Why are there piles of leaves and clippings left on the ground in Whitfield Gardens?
- Join our Saturday morning gardening club this summer
- Saturday morning clean up and wildflower planting in Whitfield Gardens
Monthly Archives: May 2018
“Why are there piles of dead leaves and bits of plants left on the ground? It makes the park look untidy. Can’t you take them away?” This is a question someone asked us recently, and there is a simple answer. … Continue reading
Volunteers from the Friends group will be getting together for an hour each Saturday morning starting this month to clean, trim and water Whitfield Gardens on the corner of Tottenham Court Road and Tottenham Street.