- Red campion flowers in a Whitfield Street tree pit
- Blackthorn (Prunus spinosa) blossoms in Crabtree Fields
- Trimming the beech hedge at Crabtree Fields
- Snowdrops, daffodils and a new hawthorn tree in Crabtree Fields
- Those wildflowers that didn’t die in June’s drought are now starting to bloom. But please don’t pick them
Tag Archives: Alfred Place
There will be a meeting of the Friends of Fitzrovia Parks at 6.30pm Thursday 5 April at Fitzrovia Neighbourhood Centre, 39 Tottenham Street, London W1T 4RX.