- Those wildflowers that didn’t die in June’s drought are now starting to bloom. But please don’t pick them
- Some colour and some scented wildlife-friendly additions to Whitfield Gardens
- Why are there piles of leaves and clippings left on the ground in Whitfield Gardens?
- Join our Saturday morning gardening club this summer
- Saturday morning clean up and wildflower planting in Whitfield Gardens
Tag Archives: blossom
As we approach mid-February catkins can be seen hanging from a hazel tree on Tottenham Street next to the Fitzrovia Mural in Whitfield Gardens public open space. Hazel has both male and female flowers on the same tree, although hazel … Continue reading