- Why are there piles of leaves and clippings left on the ground in Whitfield Gardens?
- Join our Saturday morning gardening club this summer
- Saturday morning clean up and wildflower planting in Whitfield Gardens
- Oaks and hornbeams make a return in Whitfield Gardens and Crabtree Fields
- Grey squirrel (Sciurus carolinensis) in Whitfield Gardens
Tag Archives: catkins
As we approach mid-February catkins can be seen hanging from a hazel tree on Tottenham Street next to the Fitzrovia Mural in Whitfield Gardens public open space. Hazel has both male and female flowers on the same tree, although hazel … Continue reading