- Those wildflowers that didn’t die in June’s drought are now starting to bloom. But please don’t pick them
- Some colour and some scented wildlife-friendly additions to Whitfield Gardens
- Why are there piles of leaves and clippings left on the ground in Whitfield Gardens?
- Join our Saturday morning gardening club this summer
- Saturday morning clean up and wildflower planting in Whitfield Gardens
Tag Archives: Fitzrovia
We are bouncing up and down with excitement as we’ve just received in the post our Grow Wild seed kit from Kew Gardens, ready to sow native wildflowers in Whitfield Gardens. The seed kit was the result of a successful … Continue reading
The days are short and the nights are still long but there are the first signs of spring in Fitzrovia’s Whitfield Gardens. A clump of snowdrops have emerged from the cold soil and will be the first of the year’s … Continue reading