- Ten beech trees planted in Crabtree Fields this autumn
- Please keep away from fenced-off area in Crabtree Fields until repair is complete
- Fungi pop up in Crabtree Fields
- Repairs and maintenance at Crabtree Fields this autumn and winter
- This is why park hedges should not be cut in the spring and summer months
Tag Archives: gardening
Our Saturday morning gardening club has been busy over the last two Saturdays cleaning and planting in Whitfield Gardens. Our main aim has been to plant native shrubs and wildflowers but we’ve also added a few cheap and cheerful plants … Continue reading
Volunteers from the Friends group will be getting together for an hour each Saturday morning starting this month to clean, trim and water Whitfield Gardens on the corner of Tottenham Court Road and Tottenham Street.