- Red campion flowers in a Whitfield Street tree pit
- Blackthorn (Prunus spinosa) blossoms in Crabtree Fields
- Trimming the beech hedge at Crabtree Fields
- Snowdrops, daffodils and a new hawthorn tree in Crabtree Fields
- Those wildflowers that didn’t die in June’s drought are now starting to bloom. But please don’t pick them
Tag Archives: gardening
Our Saturday morning gardening club has been busy over the last two Saturdays cleaning and planting in Whitfield Gardens. Our main aim has been to plant native shrubs and wildflowers but we’ve also added a few cheap and cheerful plants … Continue reading
Volunteers from the Friends group will be getting together for an hour each Saturday morning starting this month to clean, trim and water Whitfield Gardens on the corner of Tottenham Court Road and Tottenham Street.