- Red campion flowers in a Whitfield Street tree pit
- Blackthorn (Prunus spinosa) blossoms in Crabtree Fields
- Trimming the beech hedge at Crabtree Fields
- Snowdrops, daffodils and a new hawthorn tree in Crabtree Fields
- Those wildflowers that didn’t die in June’s drought are now starting to bloom. But please don’t pick them
Tag Archives: grey squirrel
Spotted around 8am this morning in Whitfield Gardens was this grey squirrel (Sciurus carolinensis). Maybe not seen before in Whitfield Gardens but many have been spotted in Fitzroy Square to the north.