- Please keep away from fenced-off area in Crabtree Fields until repair is complete
- Fungi pop up in Crabtree Fields
- Repairs and maintenance at Crabtree Fields this autumn and winter
- This is why park hedges should not be cut in the spring and summer months
- Red campion flowers in a Whitfield Street tree pit
Tag Archives: native trees
Volunteers from the Friends group will be getting together for an hour each Saturday morning starting this month to clean, trim and water Whitfield Gardens on the corner of Tottenham Court Road and Tottenham Street.
Following up from our winter planting, we have been successful with an application for native wildflower seeds which Camden parks are encouraging Friends’ groups to get involved with. Come and join our planting morning this Saturday when we’ll be sowing five collections … Continue reading