- Those wildflowers that didn’t die in June’s drought are now starting to bloom. But please don’t pick them
- Some colour and some scented wildlife-friendly additions to Whitfield Gardens
- Why are there piles of leaves and clippings left on the ground in Whitfield Gardens?
- Join our Saturday morning gardening club this summer
- Saturday morning clean up and wildflower planting in Whitfield Gardens
Tag Archives: spring
Martin who works in Fitzrovia has an allotment near Heathrow has very kindly donated some plants for us. They are perennial wildflowers: betony, primrose, cowslip and wild strawberry. We’ll be putting most of these next to our native hedge which … Continue reading
The days are short and the nights are still long but there are the first signs of spring in Fitzrovia’s Whitfield Gardens. A clump of snowdrops have emerged from the cold soil and will be the first of the year’s … Continue reading