- Some colour and some scented wildlife-friendly additions to Whitfield Gardens
- Why are there piles of leaves and clippings left on the ground in Whitfield Gardens?
- Join our Saturday morning gardening club this summer
- Saturday morning clean up and wildflower planting in Whitfield Gardens
- Oaks and hornbeams make a return in Whitfield Gardens and Crabtree Fields
Tag Archives: wildflowers
Our Saturday morning gardening club has been busy over the last two Saturdays cleaning and planting in Whitfield Gardens. Our main aim has been to plant native shrubs and wildflowers but we’ve also added a few cheap and cheerful plants … Continue reading
Martin who works in Fitzrovia has an allotment near Heathrow has very kindly donated some plants for us. They are perennial wildflowers: betony, primrose, cowslip and wild strawberry. We’ll be putting most of these next to our native hedge which … Continue reading